Friday, October 30, 2009

It happens in love (My Friend's love story)

8th September’09, Mumbai

Today my life is completely a mess. I met with an accident on road while I was returning home after a tiring day and an unpleasant breakup with my girlfriend. I don’t understand why God created girls. If at all He made a mistake of creating them, why did he invent this stupidity called “LOVE”?

I saw her for the first time in a party on 31st December 2007. She looked great in her black evening gown. Her blonde straight hair we falling on her face and she moved them with her thin and beautiful fingers. She was a friend’s friend. I was taking to her for about an hour or so and the only thing in my mind was “is she single? How can such a wonderful creation on earth be alone?” But to my surprise she was. After that we started interacting and meeting each other regularly. Finally on 8th February 2008 we became committed to each other. Finally our love story began and slowly it started getting deeper and deeper.

Initially we were so compatible and frank with each other, we discussed about our past experiences and our friends and any topic beneath the sky. We always had different opinions but a deep understanding too. But time always does not remain the same.

I got engaged in my job and career. She was busy too with her masters. We both had different paths of life at present but were happy being away and eager to be together. We both made some new friends in these different paths but suddenly her friendship with his dear friend started growing deep. She told me about all the things and the moment they spent together but some where i was feeling a bit insecure. It was obvious that she will stay with him for a long time as we were not together and he was the only reliable person with her. But my insecurity began to grow and i started treating her badly. She was silent and tolerated all but everything has some limits.

Today we talked after almost five months. I can see the same love in her eyes but not for me anymore. Well it’s not for his best friend too. This love is for her career which she feels that it will vanish if at all she continues with me. I tried to explain her, i tried my level best but the relation is no more.

I engulfed myself into the world of sadness and unconsciousness. I drank until I forget her, but it seemed impossible. My life starts with her but what about its end? Well i can’t answer that but the important thing is my present, which is empty without her being there with me.

1 comment:

  1. To be inscrutable is something a man's heart hasnt learnt ... we might linger around persistently trying make up time with pretty faces, work, cricket match & parents & kins ...but its a jigsaw that remains incomplete as always ...there are people who will say - may be there is something better in store for "you" ...where as all you wanted to hear & explain was an "us" instead of an "you" ....

    Amicable, matured & politically correct but then whats Love - with rules ...if its Love then dont think about being with her, just love her ....& perhaps I have come to a belief that there are certain things which are definitely ...beyond our grasp ...sounds negative ...but the story continues may be till the day "We" live

    ReplyDelete